Fixed Employment in Gibraltar
Language: English Fluency
This opportunity is in a rapidly growing, disruptive global tech-startup with room for growth.
We are on a world-changing mission to build a new, regenerative economy and a more human internet. Holo is a distributed cloud hosting platform and marketplace that gives web users easy access to distributed applications by creating an ecosystem and a currency that enables distributed hosting services provided by peers. We are a funded startup releasing Alpha to customers and preparing for our Beta launch.
With Holo, we envision a world where people own their own data and control their identity and privacy, where communities create together with patterns and tech designed to maximise individual, social and environmental well-being.
Where you will fit in:
The ideal legal and operations assistant is a generalist with some legal, technical and people ops experience who can be collaborative and creative.
You will be a great fit if you willingly accept responsibility and perform expected and unexpected tasks as needed, and if you demonstrate initiative and tenacity– exerting extra effort when necessary to get the job done.
In this role, you will work with executive and operations leadership to respond to incoming and scheduled activities. Excellent communications and sense-making for quick decisions are required.
- Be the “go-to” person for issues related to trademark infringement and fraud reporting on social platforms.
- Follow up with potential partners and inquiries to ensure appropriate responses are made timely with alignment across internal teams.
- Research and work with foreign and domestic jurisdictions as needed.
- Test Holochain releases across multiple operating system.
- Review corporate paperwork for existing companies to determine if amendments or updates are needed.
- Research and review crypto exchange listings and inquiries and follow up to ensure accuracy and coordination with our marketing team.
- Coordinate and review partner use of company style guides and content.
- Support Executive Director with special projects.
- Project manage and support the drafting and updating of terms of service for all products.
- Support the Director of Operations with personnel transitions.
- Work with AML and Compliance officer to perform necessary administration and coordination of audits
- Relentless resourcefulness, ownership mindset, and a proven record of supporting and collaborating with others to accomplish a wide variety of operational tasks and projects.
- Self-generative and collaborative — can go beyond the call of duty, make creative and strategic decisions, and move things forward easily, even when processes or changes are in flux.
- Loves to learn and can easily come up to speed on new projects, ideas, and external policy requirements.
- Strong knowledge of productivity and web tools.
- Joyful and effective under the somewhat stressful conditions that can emerge in a pre-launch start-up.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients and stakeholders.
- Fast thinker/quick learner.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years job experience with 2+ years in legal or operations.
Some details about what we offer:
- Market salary (National Currency)
- Crypto Pay Program (HoloFuel)
- Supportive introductory period
- Regular team meetings (remote/video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.