Contract/Employment dependent on location/jurisdiction
(Full Time - 100% Remote Work)
Time Zone: Between CET and ET
Language: English Fluency
This opportunity is in a rapidly growing, disruptive global tech startup with room for growth.
Holochain is our new open-source framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is fast, massively scalable, cost-effective, resource-efficient, and energy-efficient.
Holo, which is built on Holochain, is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace for hosting and serving other Holochain applications to everyday users connected to the Internet. Holo brings access to distributed applications to the familiar web browser by creating an ecosystem and a currency that enables distributed hosting services provided by peers. We are a funded startup releasing Alpha to customers and preparing for our Beta launch.
With Holo, we envision a world where people own their own data and control their identity and privacy, a world where communities create together with patterns and tech designed to maximise individual, social and environmental well-being. We aim to make distributed peer-to-peer computing accessible to everyone.
Where you will fit in:
As a software tester for Holo, you will work directly with the QA and Delivery manager to test products and features of the technical layers of Holochain, as well as the Holo, distributed hosting network and Holo hosting applications. We are looking for an early-career software tester who is ready for a hands-on testing and analysis role.
- Work directly with QA and Delivery manager to run tests.
- Test planning, documentation and testing of the integrated software platform
- Documentation of defects
- Reporting defects in correct context
- Execute on test plans and be able to ask questions
- Troubleshooting with the team
- Test recent changes at different stages of the life cycle (early dev testing, formal QA, etc.)
- Support delivery team with release documentation
- Backup for Tier 2 technical support for issue documentation
- Create release documentation
- Understand and operationalize detailed test planning
- Participate regularly in dev team meetings as needed
- 1-3 years of software testing experience
- Understand different modalities of testing
- Familiar with manual, regression testing and automated testing
- Understanding SDLC
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Good writer, able to concisely and specifically capture test case results and reproducibility documentation
- Familiar with DevOps works and networking
- Familiar with distributed testing and systems
- Orientation and track record for delivering results
- Coachable and trainable
- Problem solver
- Passion and drive to learn and grow
- Self generative and oriented to work both solo and collaboratively
- Motivation for personal growth driven by self-awareness
Some details about what we offer:
- Market salary (National Currency)
- Crypto Pay Program (HoloFuel / HOT)
- Supportive introductory period
- Regular team meetings (remote/video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.