Initial Short-Term Contract, Potential for Long-Term Employment
Initial part time to eventual full time position
100% Remote Position
Holo is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace that enables the hosting of peer-to-peer applications for use by users connected to the Internet. Holo is built on Holochain, our new open source framework for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is lightning fast, massively scalable, cost effective, resource efficient, and eco-friendly.
Our technologies are designed to fuel the growth of new social interaction patterns. We are seeding the growth of a Holochain Application (hApp) Ecosystem and training a developer community to build many more apps.
Where you will fit in:
We are looking for a Developer Online Course Designer to create online courses and certifications (assessments that test competency in the Holochain framework and app development).
What you will do:
- Design and develop training materials and content, including instructor-led (ILT) materials, online/e-learning, and interactive digital content.
- Create assessments based on learning and performance objectives
- Work directly with the Dev Empowerment & Education Team to understand and characterize learning needs
- Become an expert on the Holochain framework and be able to translate technical content into layman's terms
- Curate a wide range of existing content to building meaningful learning paths
- Train internal facilitators and community developers on how to deliver educational sessions that promote engagement and collaboration
What you’ll need:
- 2–3 years knowledge or proven experience with at least one programming language/technology (Rust, Java, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in instructional design or curriculum development, particularly with designing and developing training for software systems, preferably around APIs for Web 3.0 distributed P2P startups
- Proficient in course development software, particularly TechSmith Camtasia, and learning management systems
- Possession of visual design skills, particularly with Adobe Creative Suite and Techsmith Snagit, and ability to storyboard
- Create effective copy, instructional text, and video scripts
- Awareness of adult learning theories and instructional design best practices
- Strong grasp of technical concepts, analytical skills, and attention to detail
Some details about what we offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous crypto pay program (HOT & Holo fuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.