Initial Short-Term Contract, Potential for Long-Term Employment
Initial part time to eventual full time position
100% Remote Position
Holo is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace that enables the hosting of peer-to-peer applications for use by users connected to the Internet. Holo is built on Holochain, our new open source framework for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is lightning fast, massively scalable, cost effective, resource efficient, and eco-friendly.
Our technologies are designed to fuel the growth of new social interaction patterns. We are seeding the growth of a Holochain Application (hApp) Ecosystem and training a developer community to build many more apps.
Where you will fit in:
As a Lead Developer Documentation Writer, you will be responsible for creating documentation that effectively turns developers experienced in non-distributed P2P frameworks and protocols into Holochain developers.
What you will do:
- Design and write guides, how tos, developer documentation, and sample code
- Create technical diagrams and illustrations to supplement the documentation
- Help maintain and update developer documentation on the Developer Portal
What you’ll need:
- Experience writing concise technical documentation for high quality developer tools
- Ability to simplify complex technical systems in written form, as well as visually, through diagrams
- Ability to take full ownership of the success of developer documentation
- Genuine interest in distributed technologies
- Strong grasp of technical concepts, analytical skills, and attention to detail
Some details about what we offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous crypto pay program (HOT & Holo fuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.